If your town did not have a bookstore, how far would you drive to buy books and how often?
- booklover answered: Almost half an hour and I can’t find all the books I look for in those bookstores.Plus, buying online is cheaper.
- nobiyehey answered: two hour drive. twice a month.
- bibliophilictendencies answered: I drive two hours each way. When there was a sale I went everyday for two weeks. Usually I only go twice a month though. I regret nothing.
- blueh20blue answered: 25 miles, once every couple of weeks
- greenismyfavcolor answered: not too far, I would hit up garage sales and such
- bossyandshort answered: I wouldn’t. I’d buy them online. I know that sounds horrible, but I’m horribly indecisive in stores and online like BN I can get free shippin
- needcaffeine answered: I’ve driven as far as 150 miles to go to a favorite bookstore. I load up on 10+ at a time, so maybe every few months
- wordpainting posted this