Eleven years ago thousands of people were killed in an act of terror. Hundreds more were killed trying to save the lives of those thousands. Also, thousands of family members of the victims of this tragedy suffered a great loss and have to live with the pain of that loss. Additionally, thousands more after it all occurred suffered from needless discrimination because they held a particular religious belief.
All these people suffered on and after 9/11. Let’s remember all the people who suffered and extend them our thoughts and prayers today.
- booklover likes this
- levrr reblogged this from wordpainting
- goodbyeolepaint likes this
- cuddletime likes this
- yameiway likes this
- snailbones likes this
- harbsheart reblogged this from englishmajormade
- smurfettude reblogged this from wordpainting
- smurfettude likes this
- jackieinspired likes this
- hemingwayslemonade likes this
- englishmajormade reblogged this from wordpainting
- englishmajormade likes this
- wordpainting posted this