1. Try and leave your credit card at home.
2. Never take anyone with you who is in a hurry.
3. Make sure you bring your book list. Your brain will short circuit trying to focus on all the books as well as trying to remember which ones you need.
4. Try and leave your credit card at home.
5. If you do not own a copy of a particular book don’t ever assume you can come back and get that book later. It will never be there when you go back!
6. Once you have everything selected, ask yourself, “Can I really afford all these books?”
7. Convince yourself that you can and hurry to the check out counter!